compensation: Schedule is Monday through Thursday, 7am-5:30pm with starting wages at $25.00 per hour. After August 30th schedule will go to Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm with optional overtime. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LC Staffing Kalispell is partnering with a manufacturer to hire a long-term Machinist.
The Machinist will work directly with the Manufacturing Engineer and be responsible for production of machined parts.
• Read prints and job orders to determine dimensions and machine set-up.
• Set-up and operate various machining equipment such as lathes or mills, in order to machine or grind components to precise customer specifications.
• Possesses a complete set of toolmaker skills with all shop equipment (milling, lathe, precision grinding, polishing and fitting) and able to make part to print.
• Possesses advanced manual machining skills including milling contours, engraving, turning threads, boring pockets; grinding flats, surface grinding, diameters, shoulders, slots, and dressing radii.
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge of gages, precision measuring instruments, and all necessary inspection equipment.
• Use measurement tools to ensure accuracy of parts.
Desired Skill and Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent math and mechanical skills/aptitude.
• Ability and desired to do precision work.
• Previous experience with lathes or mills preferred.
• College and/or vocational training preferred.
• Experience using CAD/CAM software is a plus.
• Experience in running Bridge Port Mill, Hass and Good Lather is preferred but not needed.
• Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, color blind test, and ruler measurement test.
Schedule is Monday through Thursday, 7am-5:30pm with starting wages at $25.00 per hour. After August 30th schedule will go to Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm with optional overtime.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33455
For more information, call or text Brittany W. in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers