compensation: $11.25 - $12.00 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
When it come to taking care of others, we understand the importance of quality, reliability and heart.
As Montana's premier in-home care company, Loyal Care provides person centered solutions to assist family caregivers and preserve individual independence.
Loyal Care provides:
Respite Relife for primary caregivers
Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, meal prep), Companionship,
Transportation for errands and appointments.
Loyal Care is seeking compassionate and friendly individuals to provide one-on-one care for our clients. It is our mission to help our clients put the living back into their lives. Your skills, talents and compassion can help make that happen.
Why YOU want to work for us:
• Competitive wages
• Flexible scheduling. Work part-time, full-time, or just a few hours a week.
• We are a drug free workplace
• We provide initial and ongoing training for ALL of our caregivers
• Loyal Care offers Holiday Pay, an ACA compliant health plan, and 401k after qualifying period of employment.
Qualifications of the position:
• Strong communication skills
• Work with minimal supervision and have a strong understanding of the company's mission and values.
• Great people skills and patience.
CNA or past CNA license is preferred but not required.
Your compassion for people and responsible caring attitude is needed right now.
Apply today at www.loyalcaremt.com or visit our office in Kalispell at 152 5th Avenue EN, Suite 2.
About the Company:
Loyal Care is a locally owned and operated home care service. We provide care for individual non-medical needs with dignity, respect and compassion.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers